Monday, July 20, 2009

Name a pregnancy symptom..

You name it -- chances are I'm experiencing it...

ultimate exhaustion -- check.
frequent urination -- check.
constipation -- check.
sciatic pain -- check.
carpel tunnel in my wrists -- check.
nausea/vomiting -- check & check.
heartburn -- check.
headaches -- check.
dizziness -- check.

Am I miserable?  No.  Quite the opposite actually.
Would I do it again?  Without a doubt.

On another note, it's Comic Con season again....

place to stay per my Aunties -- check.
sharpies -- check.
business cards -- check.
freebie promotional items -- check.
booth time -- check.
spending limit lecture -- check.
crisp clean captain america shirt -- check.
nervous husband -- check.
pep talk -- check.

Ken's all geared up ready to charm the shit out of some scantily dressed anime women and men dressed in tights and capes.  It's going to be an amazing time.  My lack of energy and aversion to smells of vinegar and feet, is keeping me from going this year.  I am however, sending my wonderful mother-in-law in my place, to do the beaming with pride and shedding of the proud tears.  Ken will again be at the SLG booth this year Friday, Saturday, & Sunday from 10 am to 11 am.   This year he'll not only be promoting Tales to Suffice & getting you hyped up on the upcoming issues, but he'll also be co-promoting another project he was a part of called, Strange Eggs Jump the Shark.  

I am incredibly proud of Ken, as my husband, as an artist & writer, & most importantly the father of our lima bean.

No comments: