Monday, June 22, 2009

Dance.Dance.Dance.

Up until about a week ago, the nausea was a constant reminder of my pregnancy.  Thankfully for about a week now it's subsided, of course catching a whiff of something that doesn't agree with me (like honeysuckle soap) or better yet witnessing a patient vomit will send me on a dry heaving frenzy, but none the less nausea free.  

But as I watch my body morph, continue to deal with this exhaustion and inability to read correctly, I still had the impulse to take another pregnancy test, just to make sure...

I didn't of course, but the thought crossed my mind, especially after the idea of buying an ultrasound machine was unrealistic...My heart and mind were put at ease when I saw this today



Our lima bean 10 weeks and 3 days old. Shortly after our doctor took this picture, our bean gave us a show, waving it's arms and legs. Ken and I would like to think lima bean was dancing and showing off for the camera, none the less it was an amazing image and Ken and I both agreed that we could have watched our bean all day if we could. 

I think the baby knows how incredibly happy we are out here that he's totally partying it up in my belly, guess that would explain my exhaustion.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i wanna see the jumping bean :( can you get video clips from the ultrasound?

ps:have i mentioned lately that i'm deliriously excited for you guys? i love you!!