Friday, July 11, 2008

25 minute confession.

It was noon when I strapped the girls down, put my running shorts on, threw my kicks with arch supports on my feet, with every intention to run my scheduled 25 minutes.  It was 2:00 pm when I packed my bag with my ipod, a bottled water, towel, & my gym lock.  It was 3:30, when I finally left the house to head to the gym, instead of north I went south, instead of pulling up to the gym, I pulled up to the mall parking lot.  Instead of going on the treadmill, I went on escalator, found myself in See's candy shop buying a customized box of chocolate.  To go with my sweet box combination, I sniffed out Mrs. Fields, making a lap twice, deciding against cookies, & made my way to McDonald's, bought a 10 piece combo, a cheeseburger, & a much needed coke (which didn't even make it outside the mall)....

Needless to say, I never made it to the gym to do my 25 minutes.  

I feel extremely guilty, but I gotta say, my inner fat girl is totally satisfied.

1 comment:

just j said...

i gotta confession: im doing "school work" right now... ha ha