Wednesday, June 11, 2008

discoveries.

My husband recently told me he discovered hip hop when he was in kindergarten.  That he was taping N.W.A. & Public Enemy off of the radio when he was 8.  Certifying him a true hip hop head.

In kindergarten I had just discovered that a half elephant & half kangaroo was called Eleroo. When I was eight I played my Jem tape in my Teddy Ruxpin.  Certifying me a CHILD.

I admit before we met I was as hip hop as Nelly & Petty Pablo.  Ken introduced me to this whole new world, making me realize before him I was certifiably wack.

So, with that said...
It's a summer of amazing concerts, kicked it off with the Heart of the City tour & tomorrow Erykah & The Roots @ the Greek Theatre.  I'm so excited to see what's next...

1 comment:

jbebuggin said...

I think Jem was a Tranny... ever try to put her clothes on Barbie? They were way too big... especially in the crotch area... and she totally wore Tranny make up too...