Friday, March 14, 2008

Heart of Rock and Roll.

So, two shocks later, it's still there.  The procedure itself went smoothly, the outcome another story.  Unfortunately, the heart arrhythmia is still there.  So, on to plan B, which includes a new medication & a second cardioversion in two weeks.  Needless to say, we still remain very hopeful & are determined to do whatever it takes to nip this in the bud.

On a more happier note, look who's a superstar.
(you should click the link)
There will be a signing on Saturday March 15, 2008 @ 1pm-3pm, if you're in the area stop by Wizard World @ the Los Angeles Convention Center.


3 comments:

Xera said...

go kenny! making your mark on LA :)

on a different note, you guys are in my prayers for a good outcome on the treatments.

Danaboo22 said...

Congratulations yall. U can still come back to LSU. Im tellin ya I got u. Im still prayin for yall. Miss U much.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kids,

Just adore your blog Rowena, thanks for sending me the link. I've been wondering about how you two have been doing in the last few months. Sounds as though you're doing everything right to snap Kenny back from this latest setback as quickly as possible. You may not hear from me very often but you're both always in my thoughts and prayers.

God, I just re-read what I wrote; I read and sound like your grand aunt from another world and another time. It might take me a while to get this whole texting/blogging lingo down but don't give up on me yet.

Love always,

Manong Arnel